Customer Service as a Competitive Advantage
Sponsored by the NIU Rockford Alumni Club
and the Rockford Chamber of Commerce
Tuesday, Oct. 3, 8 a.m.-noon
NIU Rockford Conference Center
8500 E. State St.
The NIU Rockford Alumni Club invites all business and higher-education professionals to a seminar on improving the customer's experience with your organization.
The guest speaker will be Dan Feely (’85, College of Business – operations management), principal of Transforming Solutions Inc., which offers business and higher-education consulting services. The company has improved the customer experience for its clients for more than 20 years and has helped some of the fastest growing companies in the world innovate and expand.
At this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Map your current customer experience so that you can see how your organization operates through the eyes of your customers without internal bias and rationalizations
• Use tools and templates to define and analyze your customers' experience using the CX analysis framework
• Create your desired vision of the customer experience so that you can create clear differentiation in the marketplace
• Envision what this “unfair advantage” can look like to create a contextual basis for your company
• Implement the future state of your organization
The cost of the program is $95 and snacks will be provided. Please register above.
The NIU Rockford Alumni Club was formed to fill the need of alumni in the Rockford area to connect with NIU and its colleges. The club welcomes all NIU alumni involved in Rockford business functions.
NIU Rockford Club Benefits:
• Connect and network with fellow NIU alumni, faculty and students
• Learn through programs and seminars sponsored by the NIU Rockford Alumni Club
• Give back through events and the David & Diane Graf Rockford Endowed Scholarship
For more information about the NIU Rockford Alumni Club, please contact the College of Business Advancement Office at 815-753-5400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.